Tanks in Town?

Jack

Off in the morning at 06:30 to get to Jims then down to Dover. Tony is already at Dover - tanked up has a different meaning to Tony....:sweat::sweat:

Yes I am sharing a hotel room with Jim:shocking:......wish me luck. Tony is in the same hotel too. :beatenup::help:

Hope to meet any of you on Saturday afternoon or Sunday. I will be there with the Dutch Army, who will be fielding Sexton and M10 w/17-pdr SP Guns.

I´m the big guy in the back of this Kettenkrad:

Cheers,

Hanno

Oh hell! Sorry I didn't get this message until now Hanno but have some footage of the Sexton!!

And as for the weekend........absolutely speechless. Hard to put into words but I will try!!!!!!

I have an enormous bag of stories.......going to name and shame:cool2::cool2:

Oh hell! Sorry I didn't get this message until now Hanno but have some footage of the Sexton!!

Yes, sorry we did not get to meet. I think you are now more difficult to spot with the new hairdo ;)

I briefly exchanged some words with Jim, who was sitting on a Hellcat sitting by the side of the road with vapour lock. Of course the utterly reliable Sexton roared right past.

Hanno

I briefly exchanged some words with Jim, who was sitting on a Hellcat sitting by the side of the road with vapour lock. Of course the utterly reliable Sexton roared right past.

Hanno

Doh - yes I have a video of that will upload it to YouTube in a moment - you are on it!

I have to check out these treads more often :sweat:, missed it until it was to late.

We were also at the event with our Priest, had a not so great arrival on friday (ignition problems) a better saturday (problemes solved) and a great sunday. For the Priest it was the first decent ride it had in a long, long time ( about forty years or so), until now the longest ride was about 2Km. We didn't have a single problem during the ride, even had time to pull a M4 (105) up a hill after it broke down.

We are already thinking about next year.

Michel